|Likes: Drawing, Painting, baking, crafting, digital painting and drawing, watching movies, writing, seeing friends and eating.|
Been a deviant since 2005. WOW!!
I speak both English and Spanish so feel free to choose whatever makes you comfortable to speak when you're around my gallery. I love drawing fanart, original characters and looking around for other people's original characters. I also do polymer clay charms here and there.
Because why not? I guess it wouldn't hurt.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Ten years ago. I joined at October 2005 when I was just 14 years old.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
2. What does your username mean?
I am never giving details of my old one (before blueturtle) but right now all I can say is that I love pumpkins and quartz. Nuff said.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Crafty, emotional and easy to distract.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
I do not have my first deviation available but it was a drawing of Sora done in paint a looong time ago.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Mostly crafts, jewelry, sculpting in clay, digital drawing and painting.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I don’t have any specifics, but I would say something less anime-ish. I have nothing against it for those who draw it, but seeing myself do an anime style for years kind of makes me want to change it.
8. What was your first favourite?
It is in deviantart storage.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Nahhh, the list is too long.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I have been watching her since 2005 and someday would love to save to go to Sakuracon and visit her table! If only a ticket
from Puerto Rico to Washington wasn’t so costly!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I have to admit, many deviants here are people I met in a local college, like the others, the list is immense but if it weren’t for them, I wouldn’t have continued to draw, I wouldn’t have tried to work with a concept story that has been in my head since 2009. I may still look like an amateur now, but looking back at my art so many years ago made me realize I have shown signs of improvement and it’s all thanks to the people I met during my college years!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Digital art related: Wacom tablet, paint tool Sai, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Craft related: polymer clay
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Many times my room and a cliché coffee shop.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Okay well I haven’t met in deviantart but we mostly kept contact through this website. So yah my favorite memory was spending time with her in this website and others but this is where it usually started.